Wishing you and your family a safe and happy Independence Day! Check out below for details on where to celebrate in Central Oregon.
- Bend: $450K +5.9%
- Redmond: $315K +6%
- Sisters: $450K +4.4%
- Sunriver: $499K +1.9%
- Three Rivers South: $399K -0.3%
Pending Sales and homes Sold decreased from May to June. Both pending sales (-3%) and homes sold (9.7%) are down over YoY. New listings in June decreased as graduation and vacation season took over Central Oregon.
- Bend – Start out your day’s festivities at 10 am with the Pet Parade through downtown Bend then follow up with the Old Fashioned July 4th Festival in Drake Park from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. You can see fireworks from just about any spot in town with a view of Pilot Butte. City parks are popular viewing spots, so check the Bend Park & Recreation website to find one near you. The show starts at 10pm.
- Redmond – Celebrate in “Flag City USA” with Redmond’s Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration. Start with the annual parade on 6th Street then head to the Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center to enjoy a day of games, bounce houses, petting zoo, pony rides, live music and more. Return just before sunset for the fireworks show at 10pm.
- Sisters – “Rally on the Runway” automobile and aircraft showcase at Sisters Eagle Airport from 7am-Noon. With pancake & sausage breakfast, and 5K run/walk fundraiser.
- Sunriver – 4th of July Fun Run and Bike Parade through Sunriver and many activities for the family in the Sunriver Village following the race.
I look forward to working with you in the future…